Litron Lasers is a specialist in the design and manufacture of pulsed Nd:YAG lasers, PIV Nd:YAG lasers, DPSS Nd:YAG, CW Nd:YAG lasers and true TEM00 lasers. Wavelengths available are 1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm and 213 nm. Applications include PIV and Visualisation, Spectroscopy and LIBS, Surface Processing and Ablation, Scientific Research, LCD and Semiconductor Processing, Laser Pump Sources, Photoacoustic Imaging and Remote Sensing. Designed to be rugged and offer true 24 hour operation our range of pulsed YAG lasers is extremely extensive ranging from small compact Q-switched systems to ultra high energy lasers including injection seeding options, high repetition rate lasers, true TEM00 lasers and fully integrated type II BBO OPO tunable lasers. Our range of DPSS lasers also includes pulsed Nd:YLF lasers offering industry leading outputs of up to 30 mJ per pulse at 1 kHz, 527 nm.
A family of compact and rugged Q-switched lasers suited to a multitude of applications including mask repair, LIBS, LIDAR, PIV, pump sources and spectroscopy. The lasers are availbale with up to 320mJ and up to 5th harmonic as a standard option.
- Output Energies up to 320 mJ
- Different Resonator types for different applications available
- Electronically verified safety shutter
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th harmonics
- Motorised attenuator available
- High energy TEMoo option available
Applications: PIV, LIBS, Spectroscopy, LIDAR, ESPI, Pumping
Download: Litron Nano Brochure
Output energies at 1064 nm. Repetition rates . Harmonics available 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm & 213 nm. For an even better perfomance DPSS models are also available. addon especially designed for photoacoustics available.
- Plug and play interchangeable harmonic modules to 213 nm
- Intelligent motorised high speed auto-tuning of harmonics
- Auto-stabilisation for 'set and forget' operation
- Twin-rod architecture for high beam homogeneity
- Integrated motorised attenuator
- Easy connections and fast start up
- High energy and high repetition rate models
- Super Gaussian-coupled, stable and stable-telescopic resonator options
- Rugged industrial design
- LUCi touchscreen or PC control interface
Applications: Pumping, Deflashing, Cleaning, Spectroscopy, LIBS, LIDAR, Flash Phyotolysis, Ablation, PLD, Photoacoustic Imaging
The LPY series was developed for all industrial and scientific applications that need extremely high pulse energies. The modular design allows for a variety of different resonator configurations from a simple single-rod to a full birefrigience-compensating dual -rod design. Furthermore stable, stable-telescopic and unstable gauß-coupled configurations are possible. Energies as high as 10 J are available with or repetition rates of 200Hz can be reached with up to 400mJ.
- Rugged invar stabilised construction
- Modular design
- Birefrigience compensation
- IGBT switching for long lamp lifetime
- Up to 3.5J with 30Hz or 200Hz with 400mJ
- Harmonic modules available for 532, 355, 266 and 213nm
Tel: +49-(0)89-818 90 781
Mobile: +49-(0)151-227 95 965