Litron Lasers is a specialist in the design and manufacture of pulsed Nd:YAG lasers, PIV Nd:YAG lasers, DPSS Nd:YAG, CW Nd:YAG lasers and true TEM00 lasers. Wavelengths available are 1064 nm, 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm and 213 nm. Applications include PIV and Visualisation, Spectroscopy and LIBS, Surface Processing and Ablation, Scientific Research, LCD and Semiconductor Processing, Laser Pump Sources, Photoacoustic Imaging and Remote Sensing. Designed to be rugged and offer true 24 hour operation our range of pulsed YAG lasers is extremely extensive ranging from small compact Q-switched systems to ultra high energy lasers including injection seeding options, high repetition rate lasers, true TEM00 lasers and fully integrated type II BBO OPO tunable lasers. Our range of DPSS CW lasers also includes pulsed Nd:YLF lasers offering industry leading outputs of up to 30 mJ per pulse at 1 kHz, 527 nm.
A family of compact and rugged Q-switched lasers suited to a multitude of applications including mask repair, LIBS, LIDAR, PIV, pump sources and spectroscopy. The lasers are availbale with up to 320mJ and up to 5th harmonic as a standard option.
- Output Energies up to 320 mJ
- Stable telescopic resonator
- Electronically verified safety shutter
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th harmonics
- High energy TEMoo option available
Applications: PIV, LIBS, Spectroscopy, LIDAR, ESPI, Pumping
Output energies up to 850 mJ at 1064 nm. Repetition rates up to 200 Hz.
Harmonics available 532 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm & 213 nm.
- Plug and play interchangeable harmonic modules to 213 nm
- Intelligent motorised high speed auto-tuning of harmonics
- Auto-stabilisation for 'set and forget' operation
- Twin-rod architecture for high beam homogeneity
- Integrated motorised attenuator
- Easy connections and fast start up
- High energy and high repetition rate models
- Super Gaussian-coupled, stable and stable-telescopic resonator options
- Rugged industrial design
- LUCi touchscreen or PC control interface
Applications: Pumping, Deflashing, Cleaning, Spectroscopy, LIBS, LIDAR, Flash Phyotolysis, Ablation, PLD, Photoacoustic Imaging
Download: Litron TRLi brochure
The LPY series was developed for all industrial and scientific applications that need extremely high pulse energies. The modular design allows for a variety of different resonator configurations from a simple single-rod to a full birefrigience-compensating dual -rod design. Furthermore stable, stable-telescopic and unstable gauß-coupled configurations are possible. Energies as high as 3.5J are available with 30Hz or repetition rates of 200Hz can be reached with up to 400mJ.
- Rugged invar stabilised construction
- Modular design
- Berefrigience compensation
- IGBT switching for long lamp lifetime
- Up to 3.5J with 30Hz or 200Hz with 400mJ
- Harmonic modules available for 532, 355, 266 and 213nm
Litron offers an extensive range of flashlamp pumped and diode pumped PIV laser systems with output energies of up to 1 J per pulse and repetition rates of up to 200 Hz.
All of Litrons PIV laser systems are twin head devices, meaning that the PIV laser head contains two totally independent lasers.
The range of PIV systems is based around both the ultra-compact Nano series and the larger invar stabilised LPY series. The overriding factor that sets Litron’s products apart is quality. This is evidenced not only in the design and construction of the product, but also in its performance.
It is Litron's philosophy to provide a laser system that suits an application. A ‘one system fits all’ approach, as offered by most manufacturers, does not allow the customer to optimise their process. For applications such as PIV Litron has developed resonators that will yield extremely uniform lightsheets whose pulse to pulse structure remains extremely constant. These are all based around our stable or stable- telescopic resonators.
Download: Litron PIV Laser range brochure
Aurora II Integra
The Aurora II Integra range of type II BBO OPOs has been designed with reliability, stability and ease of use in mind. This allows researchers to concentrate on their experiments and industrial system integrators the peace of mind that their process will be consistent and robust. With a wide choice of integrated and optimised Nd:YAG pump lasers from 10 Hz to 200 Hz these are truly flexible systems.
- Tuning range 410-710 nm and 710 nm to 2.3 µm
- UV harmonic option for 205-419 nm
- Linewidth <3 cm-1
- Fully integrated pump laser and OPO
- Motorised OPO tuning with optional closed loop wavelength feedback
- OPO optical compensation and 1064 nm variable optical attenuator
- 355 nm process shutter with energy monitoring as standard
- Full PC control via RS232
- Motorised and closed loop automatic tuning of pump laser harmonics
- Auto-stabilisation of pump energy including power supply control
- Automated no-gap output tuning from 205 nm to 2.3 µm
Download: Aurora II Integra brochure
Tel: +49-(0)89-818 90 781
Mobile: +49-(0)151-227 95 965